Transport infrastructure & Services
- Provide direct access to A421 connecting to the national road network via J13 of the M1.
- Provide improved connections for cyclists including links to Aspley Guise Station.
- Expand and enhance the bus network improving accessibility.
- Provide local connections between the site and surrounding villages including Park and Stride facilities for local centre and school.
- Support the dualling of the A421 – it runs adjacent to the site.
- Help meet aspirations for the Bedford – Milton Keynes Waterway.
- Help address existing local transport issues including improvements to the Kingston Roundabout.
- Deliver development where it can best benefit from Strategic and Local infrastructure.
- Retain and Improve Public rights of way.